- 800 gms gulab jamun mix powder
- 1 tsp ghee
- 4 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- I used the above mentioned gulab jamun mix. Take a mixing bowl and combine mix powder, ghee and add 2 tbsp water slowly. Now knead to make smooth dough.
- Make small lemon sized balls by applying oil over palm to make the balls smooth without any crack. Keep it aside.
- To prepare sugar syrup, Take a deep kadhai or pan & add 4 cup sugar and 1 cup water. Heat it over low flame till sugar gets dissolved. The consistency should be sticky syrup.
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Keep it in medium flame and make sure the oil is not heated much otherwise the balls wont get cooked from inside. Only the upper surface will get cooked.
- Fry 5 to 6 balls at a time and once it turns golden brown switch it to low flame and fry the remaining balls with low flame. Remove the balls from the heat and put it in sugar syrup.
- Let it gets soaked completely and have it. You can add more quantity of sugar and water if sugar syrup is less. Enjoy it with your family and friends 🙂