|Nethili Pepper Masala Fry|
- 150 gms nethili karuvadu (Anchovies)
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 6 curry leaves
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp black pepper
- salt to taste
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- Soak the dry fish in water for one hour. Remove the head and intestine part. Wash it properly.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and tamper mustard seeds and curry leaves. Add onion slices and ginger-garlic paste.
- Fry for 2 mins and then add dry fish. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and black pepper.
- Mix well and add salt to taste. Deep fry it in oil for 10 mins.
- Serve with rasam rice or chapati.