- 250 gms chicken
- 1 cup spring onion – chopped
- 2 onion
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp aachi red chilli powder
- 1 tsp chicken powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp dried kasoori methi leaves
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- Heat oil in a kadhai and temper mustard seeds. Add chopped onions and ginger-garlic paste. Saute a while.
- Add tomato, turmeric powder, chilli powder, chicken powder, cumin powder and dried methi leaves. Mix well and add chicken pieces. Add salt to taste.
- Cook it covered for 15 mins. Add water if needed. Add spring onions and cook for another 2-5 mins. Serve hot with chapati or roti.