|Mutton Keema Kebab|
- 250 gms mutton keema / minced lamb meat
- 1 onion – chopped finely
- 1 green chilli – chopped finely
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp kasoori methi (dried methi leaves)
- 1/2 tsp dried mango powder (amchoor)
- salt to taste
- 3 tbsp butter
- Wash the mutton keema. Combine all the above ingredients except butter in a mixing bowl and keep it aside for 1 hour. Make small balls of the mixture and form shapes like a disc.
- Preheat oven to 240 Celsius. Grease oil over the tray and grill the pieces by applying butter over it. Squeeze lemon juice over the grilled pieces and serve hot with mint chutney.