A Perfect Snack for people who love to eat fish recipes.
- 10 slices of sea-bass fish (koduvai meen)
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tbsp maida
- 2 cup bread crumbs
To marinate :
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato-chilli sauce
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- salt to taste
- Sea-bass fish has less thorns and more flesh. Remove the central thorn and outer-skin. Cut the pieces in the shape you like.
- Marinate with above said ingredients and keep it refrigerated for an hour.
- Mix maida and beaten egg. Heat oil in a frying pan and first dip the fish pieces in egg mixture and coat it with bread crumbs. Try to coat fully.
- Now fry the pieces in oil till it turns golden brown. Repeat the procedure for other pieces. Serve hot with any sauce of your choice.