- 200 gms cottage cheese (paneer)
- 1 cup finely chopped capsicum
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander seeds
- 3-4 dry red chillies
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp dried mango powder
- 1 tsp dried methi leaves
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- Heat oil in a kadhai and fry the paneer cubes till it turns light brown. Remove from the heat and put it in water to make the paneer soft.
- Heat oil in kadhai and temper mustard seeds. Add dry red chillies, coriander seeds and chopped onions. Saute a while and add ginger-garlic paste.
- Add tomatoes and fry for 2 mins. Add turmeric powder, garam masala and dried mango powder.
- Cook it for 5 mins. Add paneer cubes, capsicum, dried methi leaves and salt to taste. Cook till the raw smell goes and serve hot with roti or chapati.