Mango juice can be kept for a full day and it relieves you from summer heat. I have referred “50 Great Recipes – Sharbats” book for the recipe.
- 1 raw mango – i used bangalore mango
- 2 tsp pepper powder
- 1/2 cup jaggery powdered
- 1 tsp black salt – according to your taste
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- Peel off the mango skin using scrapper and cut into small pieces. Take a pressure cooker and add the mango slices, pepper powder and jaggery. Add 1 cup water and close the lid.
- Pressure cook it for 2 whistles and remove from the heat. Once pressure settles down, blend the mixture to smooth paste.
- Strain the juice and add black salt. Check for the sweetness and add mint leaves. Serve it chilled or add ice cubes.