- 1/2 cup scrambled paneer
- 1/2 cup boiled & mashed potato
- 1 cup onion paste
- 1 cup tomato paste
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2-3 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp dried kasoori methi leaves
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- Prepare onion paste and tomato paste. Heat oil in a kadhai and temper mustard seeds. Add onion paste and saute a while.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and tomato paste. Fry for 2 mins. Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder and methi leaves.
- Cook till the raw smell goes. Add milk and scrambled paneer and potato. Add salt to taste and cook it covered for 10-15 mins. Add water if needed. Serve hot with chapati or roti.