This recipe is my favorite. These three vegetables (brinjal, potato and drumstick) are the best combo. Deep fried in oil gives yummy taste.
- 5 small brinjals – cut into long and thin slices
- 1 medium sized drumstick – cut into small pieces
- 1 medium sized potato
- 1 medium sized onion
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 small tomato
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds.
- When it crackles add onion and saute a while. Add ginger-garlic paste and chopped tomatoes. Fry for 2 mins and add chopped vegetables. Mix well.
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder and salt to taste.
- Cook it covered for 10-15mins. Fry it without adding water. Cook until oil separates.
- Serve hot with chappati or mix with steamed rice.