Thank you my dear bloggers friends for sharing recipes with me and bearing my comments 🙂 I would like to pass on this “Indian Kitchen” Award to all of you. Your comments have given me an inspiration and encouragement to do more. Thanks for all of your support.
- 250 gms prawn
- 1-2 eggs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- salt to taste
- 4-5 tbsp bengal gram flour (besan)
- Clean and cut the prawns into small pieces. Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl and add all the above said ingredients. Mix all well and keep aside for 30 mins.
- Heat oil in a kadhai or pan and take a spoonful of pakoda batter. Drop it in kadhai and fry till it turns golden brown. Serve hot with tomato-chili sauce. You can also sprinkle lemon juice over pakodas.