- 1 cup soya chunks – soaked in water for 15 mins
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp chili powder (sambar powder)
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- Soak the soya chunks in water for 15 mins and squeeze out the water completely. Crumble the soya and blend it in a mixer. Heat oil in a kadhai and temper mustard seeds.
- Add chopped onions and fry till turns golden brown. Add ginger-garlic paste and chopped tomatoes. Mash the tomatoes and add turmeric powder, chili powder and coriander powder. Add the soya chunks kheema and mix with the masala. Cook for 5 mins.
- Break the eggs and mix with the soya kheema. Add salt to taste and fry for another 5-10 mins. Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot.