- 2 cup wheat flour
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp dried kasoori methi leaves (dried fenugreek leaves)
- 1 tbsp curd
- 1 baby corn
- 4-5 broccoli florets
- Blend broccoli florets and baby corn in a mixer. Heat 1 tsp olive oil in a pan or kadhai. Tamper mustard seeds. Add blended vegetables, turmeric powder, red chili powder, cumin powder and saute a while.
- Combine wheat flour, curd, methi leaves, vegetable mixture and salt in a mixing bowl. Knead to a smooth dough adding water. Cover it and keep aside for 30 mins.
- Take a ball and roll it on wooden board using roller pin. Dust it with flour and roll it. Similarly roll all the balls.
- Heat a tava and apply oil. Fry the thepla applying little oil all over the sides. Once the brown spots appear, turn on other side. Brush with the oil. Once done, remove from the heat and proceed with other thepla. Serve hot with raita or any sabji.