- 12-15 broccoli florets
- 1 onion
- 2 green chillies
- salt to taste
- 2-3 tbsp tomato-chili sauce
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp maida (all purpose flour)
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp rice flour
- Wash the florets and cook in water for 10 mins. Prepare thick batter (like we prepare for pakoda or bhajji) with corn flour, maida and rice flour adding sufficient water. Add little salt, 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste and 1/2 tsp pepper powder. Mix well and keep it aside for 10 mins.
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Dip the florets into the batter and fry it in oil till it turns golden brown. Make sure the florets are fully coated in batter. Fry 4-5 pieces at a time. Remove the fried florets from oil and keep it aside.
- Heat 2-3 tsp oil in a pan or kadhai. Add onion slices and chopped green chillies. Fry for 2 mins and add remaining ginger-garlic paste. Add soya sauce and tomato-chilli sauce. Add salt to taste and black pepper. Saute a while.
- Add fried florets. Mix well everything and cook it for 10 mins. Serve hot.