- 1 capsicum
- 2 small potatoes – boiled, peeled and chopped into big cubes
- 1 small onion
- 1/2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 4-5 curry leaves
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- Pressure cook the potatoes for 3 whistles. Remove from the heat, drain the water and peel off the skin of potatoes. Dice into big cubes.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and temper mustard seeds. Add curry leaves and chopped capsicum. Fry till it becomes soft.
- Add sliced onions and fry for 2 mins. Add ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chili powder and salt to taste.
- Mix all and add diced potatoes. Add little water and cook it covered for 5-10 mins. Stir it frequently. Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot with any rice varieties of roti.