- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup thick curd
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 3-4 dry red chilies
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 curry leaves stick
- Heat oil in a pan or kadhai and temper mustard seeds. Add curry leaves and dry red chilies. Saute a while and add chopped onions.
- Fry till it turns golden brown. Add ginger-garlic paste and chopped tomatoes. Mash it. Add turmeric powder, coriander powder and curd.
- Mix well and salt to taste. Add 1/2 cup water and cook it covered for 5-10 mins. Break the eggs and drop in the curry one by one. Close it for 2 mins without stirring the curry. Once the eggs are set, remove from the heat and serve hot with chapati.