|Soya Chunks Pakoda|
- 1 cup soya chunks – soaked in hot water for 30 mins
- 4 tbsp besan (gram flour)
- 1 tbsp rice flour
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 2 tsp chili powder (sambar powder)
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- edible orange color – a pinch
- Soak the soya chunks in hot water for 30 mins. Squeeze out the water and cut the chunks into two halves.
- Combine all the above mentioned ingredients except soya chunks in a mixing bowl. Mix all and form a thick paste adding little water. Keep it aside for 10 mins.
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Dip the chunks in besan paste and coat it fully. Drop in the oil one by one.
- Fry till it turns golden brown and remove from the heat. Drain the excess oil using absorbent tissue paper. Serve hot.