|Spring Onion & Chickpeas Kabab|
- 1/2 cup chickpeas (white kabuli channa) – soaked overnight in water
- 1 cup finely chopped spring onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped methi leaves (fenugreek leaves)
- 4 tbsp gram flour (besan)
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 4-5 dry red chilies
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- salt to taste
- Pressure cook the chickpeas with 1/2 cup water for 3-4 whistles. Remove from the heat and allow to cool. Drain the water.
- Grind all the ingredients except gram flour in a mixer to paste. Mix gram flour with it. Knead well. Close and keep aside for 10-15 mins.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Make balls of the paste. Take a ball and make a thick disc. Place it over the pan and fry till it turns golden brown. Remove from the heat and serve hot with tomato-chili sauce.
Recipe Source : Food Food Channel