|Sweet Rava Paniyaram|
- 1 cup rava (sooji or semolina)
- 1 cup maida (all purpose flour)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup boiled milk
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- baking soda – a pinch
- Mix maida, rava, sugar and milk in a bowl. Keep it aside for 30 mins. Add cardamom powder and baking soda to it.
- Add more milk if needed. The batter should not be watery or too thick. Heat the paniyaram pan and grease it with oil/ghee.
- Take a spoonful of batter and pour in each cup of pan. Fry the paniyaram evenly on both the sides by rotating with the help of a needle like wooden stick.
- Remove the paniyaram and proceed with the remaining batter. Serve hot or cold.