Finally i made ladoo 🙂 I was so happy after seeing the outcome. The touch of badam milk powder made it more delicious and healthy. You can also use powdered sugar instead of jaggery.
|Ragi & Coconut Ladoo|
- 1 cup ragi flour
- 1/2 cup grated coconut
- 3/4 cup grated jaggery
- 2-3 tbsp badam milk powder – optional
- Dry roast the ragi flour till nice aroma comes and remove from the heat. Heat 1/2 tbsp ghee in kadhai and fry the grated coconut.
- Fry till it turns golden brown and remove from the heat. Mix ragi flour and fried coconut.
- Add 1/4th cup water to the same kadhai and mix grated jaggery. Cook till it reaches two-string consistency.
- Mix ragi flour, fried coconut and badam milk powder to it. Stir it frequently. Add 1 tbsp ghee to it and stir well for 2 mins.
- Remove from the heat and stir till it reaches lukewarm state. Make small balls with wet hands. Serve it or keep in an air-tight container.