|Pori Chikki (Puffed Rice Chikki)|
- 2 cup Puffed rice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- ghee – 1 tbsp
- Grease the flat plate with ghee and keep it aside. Clean the puffed rice to remove any stones or mud.
- Heat sugar with ghee in a heavy bottomed kadai. Keep on low flame.
- Switch off the flame when sugar is melted completely. Immediately mix the puffed rice and make sure it is mixed evenly.
- Pour the mixture over the plate and level it equally by patting with the back of a flat plate.
- Cut into squares when it is lukewarm. Store in an airtight container. Serve it and enjoy.