|Aval Ladoo (Poha / Rice Flakes)|
- 1 cup aval (poha / rice flakes)
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- ghee – enough to make ladoo
- 1 tsp grated dry coconut
- Clean rice flakes without stones and mud. Dry roast the rice flakes till it turns golden brown.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool. Grind it in a mixer to coarse powder. Add powdered sugar and cardamom powder to it.
- Mix all well. Add grated coconut. Melt 1/2 cup ghee and add it with the rice flakes mixture.
- Mix all and form ladoos when it is lukewarm. These ladoos will give crispy taste. Store in air-tight container.