|Cabbage & Carrot Masala Vadai|
- 1/2 cup grated cabbage
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1 cup Bengal gram (channa dal or kadala paruppu)
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 2 tbsp chopped green chilies
- salt to taste
- 2-3 garlic flakes
- 10 curry leaves
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- Soak Bengal gram in water for 1 hour. Grind soaked Bengal gram and fennel seeds to paste adding little water. Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and knead it.
- Close and keep aside for 10 mins. Heat oil in a kadhai and wet your palm. Make small balls of the paste. Take a ball and form a disc. Drop it in oil and fry till it turns golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from the oil and drain the excess oil using absorbent tissue paper. Serve hot with sauce or chutney.