|Spicy Boti Poriyal (Spicy Mutton Tripe Gravy)|
- 1 Boti (Mutton Tripe) - cleaned and washed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/2 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp fennel powder
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 4-5 curry leaves
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
To Grind :
- 2 small sized onions
- 1 tomato
- 1 tsp peppercorns
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 20 curry leaves
- Clean boti and wash it properly. Chop into small pieces. Pressure cook with little turmeric powder and 1/2 cup water for 15-20 whistles.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool. Heat oil in a kadhai and tamper mustard seeds.
- Add chopped onions and fry for 2 mins. Add ginger-garlic paste and chopped tomatoes.
- Mash the pulp. Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder and fennel powder.
- Cook for few mins. Add cooked boti with water and salt to taste. Cook it covered till the gravy thickens and oil separates. Serve hot with any main coarse.