|Apple, Plum & Figs Jam|
- 1 Apple – peeled, deseeded and cut into cubes
- 2 Plums – seeds removed and chopped
- 4-5 Figs – peeled and chopped
- 150 ml Sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cinnamon stick
- Combine chopped fruits and sugar in a bowl and keep it in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Heat a pan and add fruits and sugar combo to it. Add water and cinnamon stick. Mix well and cook it on low flame for 30 mins. Stir it occasionally.
- Add lemon juice and mash the fruits using paav bhajji masher. Take the cinnamon stick out. Keep it in low flame and cook for another 30-40 mins till it reaches gel like consistency.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool. Store it in an airtight jar and use it.