|Egg & Radish Leaves Stir-Fry|
- 2 cup cleaned and chopped radish leaves
- 3 eggs
- 1 medium sized onion – chopped
- 2-3 garlic flakes
- 1/2 dry red chili
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- asofoetida – a pinch
- 4-5 curry leaves
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan or kadhai and temper mustard seeds and jeera. Add broken red chilies and sauté.
- Saute a while and add chopped onion & curry leaves. Fry for few mins. Add garlic flakes and saute a while.
- Add chopped radish leaves, turmeric powder and pinch of asofoetida. Now add 1 cup water and cook it covered till the moisture is absorbed and it becomes dry.
- Add beaten eggs to it and salt. Mix well and cook till the whole mixture becomes dry. It may take around 2 mins. Remove from the heat and serve hot with rice.
Recipe Video :