|Ellu Urundai (Til Ladoo)|
- 100 gms black sesame seeds
- 100 gms grated jaggery
- 1/4 cup water
- Dry roast sesame seeds for few mins and remove from the heat. Try to not over roast the sesame seeds.
- Take a non-stick pan and add grated jaggery. Add water and cook on low flame. Once the jaggery is completely dissolved, it will start boiling.
- Once it reaches one-string consistency (which may take around 5 mins), Add roasted sesame seeds to it and stir frequently.
- Remove from the heat once the seeds are coated with jaggery. Grease your palm with oil/ghee and make small balls.
- If the mixture gets harden, reheat it for few mins and try making balls. Store in an air-tight container and serve it.