|Naattu Avarakkai Poriyal (Country Broad Beans Stir Fry)|
- 1 cup chopped country broad beans (naattu avarakkai)
- 1 tbsp roasted peanut powder (dry roast peanuts, skins removed and grind to coarse powder)
- 1 medium sized onion
- 1 small tomato
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp sambar powder
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan or kadhai and temper mustard seeds. Add chopped onions and fry for few mins.
- Add chopped tomatoes and mash the pulp. Add chopped avarakkai, turmeric powder, sambar powder and salt to taste.
- Mix all and add 1/2 cup water. Cook it covered on low flame for 10 mins. Once water is absorbed completely, sprinkle roasted peanut powder.
- Saute a while and remove from the heat. Serve hot with rasam rice.
Recipe Video :