|Baby Potato & Paneer Tikka in Oven|
- 10-15 paneer cubes (cottage cheese)
- 1 onion – cut into cubes
- 1 green capsicum – remove the seeds and cut into cubes
- 1 tomato – remove the pulp and cut into cubes
- 10 baby potatoes – boiled and skins removed
To Marinate :
- 2 tbsp thick curd
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- 1/2 tsp dried fenugreek leaves
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Combine curd and ginger-garlic paste in a mixing bowl. Whisk it properly. Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, garam masala, chaat masala, dried fenugreek leaves and salt to taste.
- Mix up everything. Add onion cubes, tomato cubes, capsicum cubes, baby potatoes and paneer cubes to it. Make sure all the veggies are well coated with the masala.
- Close it and keep in refrigerator for 4hrs. I refrigerated it overnight to get better results.
- On next day, take out the bowl and keep aside for 20 mins. Add oil to it and mix everything well.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C in Broil/Grill Mode for 10 mins. Wrap up the wire grill tray with aluminum foil sheet. Arrange the marinated paneer and veggies in the skewer rods.
- Arrange them in the order of onion, paneer, tomato, capsicum and baby potatoes. Keep the tray in middle rack and grill the tikka for 20 mins.
|Tikka is ready 🙂|
- Check the tikka for every ten mins and turn over the skewer rods. You can sprinkle lemon juice over the tikka and serve hot with mint chutney.