|Mango & Amla Juice|
- 2 Mangoes – peeled and chopped (fully ripen)
- 2-3 medium sized amla (indian gooseberry) – chopped
- 5 tsp sugar
- 4 cup water
- Heat sugar with 4 cup water on low flame. Once sugar is completely dissolved, remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Blend mango cubes and chopped amla in a juicer to smooth paste. Add this paste to the prepared sugar syrup. Mix well and keep it refrigerated.
- Serve it chilled with ice-cubes. You can also sprinkle jal-jeera powder and serve it.