|Chocolate Cherry Bundt Cake|
Last weekend i brought fresh cherries from star bazaar. And i was thinking what to prepare. While browsing the net, i found this recipe. The original recipe didnt had chocolate flavor. But since i like choco and cherry combination, i have also added cocoa powder to it.
Ingredients : (Makes 2 cakes)
Dry Ingredients :
- 1 cup maida (all purpose flour)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
Wet Ingredients :
- 2 medium sized eggs
- 3 tbsp yogurt/curd
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cherries
- Beat eggs in a mixer till smooth and creamy. Add curd and blend it again. Add brown sugar and vanilla essence.
- Blend for few secs. Add olive oil and blend it again for few seconds. Keep aside the wet mixture.
- Sieve flour, baking soda and salt. Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Add wet mixture carefully. Combine everything and fold in cherries.
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees C for 10 mins. Grease 2 mini bundt pans with little oil or flour. Pour in the batter carefully.
- Keep the bundt pans on a baking tray or wire rack and bake for 30 mins. Remove from the oven and transfer the cake on cooling rack after 2 mins. Let it cool completely and serve.