|Grilled Omelet Sandwich with Gongura Chutney|
- 4 bread slices (i have used garlic bread)
- 2 Cheese Slices
- 1/4 cup Gongura Chutney
To Make a Basic Omelet : (Makes 2)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 tsp pepper powder
- salt to taste
To Make Omelet :
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl. Beat them till they become smooth. Add pepper and salt to it. Beat it again till smooth.
- Heat a tava or frying pan. Grease with little oil. Take a spoonful of beaten egg and pour onto tava. Pour little oil all over the edges.
- Take a bread slice and keep it over omelet when it is still wet. Now turn the omelet on other side and cook for few secs and remove from the heat. Similarly prepare the other omelet.
For making Sandwich :
- Take the omelet fried bread slice and apply 1 tbsp gongura chutney on the bread. Keep a cheese slice. Cover this another bread slice. Assemble the other sandwich bread too.
- Place them in a sandwich maker or grill sandwich maker or grill or just fry on tava. I have used Grill Sandwich Maker.
- Prepare it according to the instruction given in the manual of sandwich maker. Cut into slices and serve with any sauce.
- You can use mint chutney instead of gongura. You can also use some raw vegetables or sauted vegetables as layers.
|Fig Lassi (Anjeer Lassi)|
Anjeer Lassi (Fig Lassi)
- 3 Figs – skin removed and chopped
- 1 cup yogurt/curd
- 2 tbsp honey – according to your need
- 1/4 cup water or more as desired
- Blend chopped figs, curd and honey in a mixer or juicer till smooth. Add water to it and keep in refrigerator. Serve it chilled with ice-cubes.