|Mango, Mint & Lychee Smoothie|
We always get our Monthly Grocery from Star Bazaar. Yesterday, i saw these beautiful lychees in fruits corner and immediately made up my mind to try something with it. Since this fruit is very costly, we dont often buy it. But because of blogging bug, i didnt care about the price and bought it. The trio combo was just excellent.
- 1 Pulpy Mango - any variety ( i have used Banganapalli Mango)
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 6-7 Lychee - skin and seed removed
- 5 tsp sugar
- ice cubes
- 2-3 cup water - acc to your need
- Remove the skin of mango and cut into pieces. Blend mango pieces, lychee, mint and sugar in a mixer till it becomes smooth.
- Add water to it and mix well. Keep it in refrigerator and serve chilled with ice-cubes.