|Methi Khasta Roti|
- 2 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 cup semolina (rava/sooji)
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup finely chopped methi leaves (fresh fenugreek leaves)
- 2 tbsp ghee (clarified butter)
- Sieve flour and combine everything in a mixing bowl. Combine all using your fingertips to a crumble mixture. Add water little by little and knead to a firm dough.
- It should not be soft as we dont want to lose crumble texture. Close it and keep aside for 15 mins.
- Divide dough into equal balls. Take a ball and roll it into circles. Heat tava and keep the roti. You can apply little oil/ghee.
- Keep it on medium flame. Once brown spot appears, take the roti using tong and place over a cooking wire rack.
- Now flip over the roti once brown spot appears and repeat it till the roti is cooked completely both sides. Similarly, repeat the process with other roti. Serve hot with dal and pickle.