- 1/2 cup finely chopped garlic (3-4 garlic cloves)
- 3/4 cup grated raw mango
- 2 cup cooked rice
- 3-4 dry red chilies
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp urad dhal (ultham paruppu / black gram)
- 2 tsp channa dhal (kadala paruppu / bengal gram)
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 10 curry leaves
- Heat 2-3 tsp oil in a pan or kadhai. Tamper mustard seeds. Add black gram, bengal gram and broken red chilies. Saute a while.
- Add curry leaves and saute a while. Add grated mango and chopped garlic. Add turmeric powder and salt to taste.
- Cook for 5 mins. Add cooked rice to it and mix well everything. Remove from the heat and serve.