|Mango, Cherry & Oats Smoothie|
As schools will be reopened soon and busy mothers will be rushing back to prepare breakfast and lunch. You can prepare this smoothie for breakfast which is very filling and also healthy. You can try smoothie with any combination of fruits. Usually we have either smoothie or buttermilk for breakfast along with sandwich or any bread preparation. It makes our work easy and no mess required. And it also requires only 4-5 ingredients. You can avoid milk and use water to blend all the ingredients. But since mango is little heat, i always try to add either milk or yogurt. Blend everything in a mixer and your smoothie is ready.
- 1 Ripe Mango – skin removed & pulp chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cherry
- 2 tbsp oats
- 1-2 tbsp honey – according to your need
- 1/2 cup milk / skim milk / almond milk
- Blend chopped mango, cherry, oats and honey in a mixer or juicer. Add milk to it and blend again. Add little milk or water if needed. Keep in refrigerator and serve chilled.