|Mango & Passion Fruit Lassi|
Star Bazaar has become my destination to try new fruits. This time i found this cute passion fruits and planned to try this lassi along with mango.
Passion Fruit is a rich source of vitamins and minerals. It has dietary fiber which helps to reduce cholesterol. I combined passion fruit juice and mango juice along with flaxseed-meal.
My dietitian asked to include flaxseed in my meal so i bought it with enthusiasm. But due to laziness, i didn't use it and it was lying there for 3 months. Finally i made use of it.
Instead of honey, you can also use sugar. Blend mint leaves along with other ingredients to get refreshing taste.
- 1 Fully Ripen Mango - i used Rumani Mango
- 2 Passion Fruit
- 5-6 tbsp honey - according to your need
- 1 tsp flaxseed-meal
- 2 cup curd / yogurt
- mint leaves - to garnish
- Cut mango into small pieces. Cut passion fruit into two halves and squeeze out the juice by rubbing the seeds with the help of fingers. Discard the seeds or use it to garnish lassi.
- Blend mango pieces, passion fruit juice, honey, flaxseed-meal and curd in a mixer or juicer till smooth.
- Transfer it to a bowl and add more honey if needed. Keep it in refrigerator and serve chilled.