|Rambutan Nannari Sharbat|
This post was in draft for a month. Finally i thought to publish before summer ends. Though its too hot during day time, but the temp drops at night and some areas are even lucky to get showers.
You can also check Rambutan, Lime & Ginger Juice. I like to add nannari syrup in any sharbat that i prepare. My mother has soda maker so every weekend after finishing our heavy lunch we used to prepare lime or nannari soda. You can also add grated ginger and mint leaves which gives unique taste.
- 4-5 Rambutan Fruit
- 1 medium sized lemon
- 2 tbsp Nannari Syrup (Indian Sarsaparilla) - acc to your need
- 4 tsp sugar - acc to your need
- 2-3 cup water
- Take a Rambutan fruit. Using knife, make an incision into the skin and peel off the skin. Make sure to not cut through the seed. The seeds are believed to be toxic. Squeeze the fruit and collect the juices from all the fruit.
- Prepare sugar syrup by heating 1 cup water with sugar. Once sugar is completely dissolved remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Blend rambutan juice, lemon juice and nannari syrup in a blender or juicer. Add sugar syrup and enough water. Mix everything well and keep it refrigerated. Serve chilled with ice-cubes.