|Wheat, Apple & Mango Bread – Eggless Baking|
It was my long time wish to bake a mango bread. Finally i made it. I have already shared Pumpkin Oats Bread with Dates. I took it as reference and tried with mango puree. The bread came out well and we finished it in 2 days.
Dry Ingredients :
- 2 cup wheat flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking salt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds – to sprinkle on top (optional)
Wet Ingredients :
- 1 cup mango puree (i used fully ripen Rumani Mango)
- 1/2 cup milk (at room temp)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup curd / yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup finely chopped apple
- Beat curd in a mixing bowl using hand whisk or electric blender. Add mango puree and beat till smooth. Add honey and milk. Beat it again. Add olive oil and beat it. Keep it aside.
- Sieve wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Combine everything in a bow. Add cinnamon powder.
- Pour the wet mixture into wheat flour mixture. And mix well with spatula. Add chopped apples in between while mixing. Just fold in all the ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees C for 10 mins. Grease the bread/loaf pan with little oil. Pour batter mixture into the pan and tap it. Sprinkle sunflower seeds.
- Keep the pan in middle rack and bake for 30-35 mins. Once the upper crust of the bread turns dark brown, insert a toothpick at the center and it should come out clean.
- Remove the pan from oven and let it cool for around 5 mins. Remove the bread carefully and let it rest completely on rack. Serve immediately or keep it refrigerated.