|Grilled Paneer Sandwich / Simple Cottage Cheese Sandwich|
Today i’m sharing a very easy, quick and simple Sandwich recipe. I wouldn’t prefer to call it as recipe 🙂 It is nothing but assembling layers of mint chutney, chopped onion, crumbled paneer and cheese slice. A simple sandwich which can be prepared in less than 10 mins with readily available ingredients. You can try it with Tofu instead of paneer. Check out other sandwich recipes which i have shared before, Bakery Style Sandwich & Grilled Omelet Sandwich with Gongura Chutney.
Preparation time : 2-5 mins
Cooking time : 5 mins
- 4 Bread slices
- 1/2 cup crumbled paneer (cottage cheese) – home made or store bought
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup mint / pudina chutney
- chaat masala / garam masala – optional
- butter / ghee – to spread
- 2 Cheese Slices – optional
- Take a bread slice and spread little ghee / butter on one side. Spread a tbsp of mint chutney and place 2 tbsp chopped onion.
- Place 2 tbsp crumbled paneer over onion and sprinkle chaat masala / garam masala. Keep a cheese slice. Cover this with another bread slice. Assemble the other sandwich bread too.
- Place them in a sandwich maker or grill sandwich maker or grill or just fry on tava. I have used Grill Sandwich Maker.
- Prepare it according to the instruction given in the manual of sandwich maker. Cut into slices and serve with any sauce.