Indian Style Roasted Broccoli, a very simple, healthy and crispy broccoli florets which can be enjoyed as evening snacks or serve it as side for roti or chapati. I can simply have this with roti and raita. I had previously shared Oven Roasted Potatoes, but had no idea that we can even roast broccoli which would taste so delicious when compared to pan fried broccoli. Referred this recipe in Divya’s space and also adapted the ingredients from my roasted potatoes recipe. Lets check the recipe,
How to prepare Oven Roasted Broccoli
Oven Roasted Broccoli with Mixed Herbs & Indian Spices
Author: Preeti Tamilarasan
Recipe type: Side
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp lemon juice – optional
- Wash broccoli florets and let it dry completely. Mix all the above mentioned ingredients with florets and keep aside for 10-15 mins.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 220 degrees C for 10 mins. Place a foil sheet and grease with little olive oil. Spread broccoli florets and keep the tray in middle rack of oven.
- Bake for 10 mins. Take out the tray and turn over the florets and bake again for 10-15 mins. Remove from the oven and serve hot.