|Masala Sugarcane & Mint Popsicle / Karambu Kuchi Ice|
Masala Sugarcane & Mint Pop Sticks, this is one healthy and flavorful Popsicle recipe with no sugar added other than the natural sugar present in Sugarcane. Extracting juice from sugarcane is a tedious job, yet worthy to try. Once the outer skin of sugarcane is scraped off, chopping them into small pieces is very easy.
I have used mixer jar to blend the pieces and extract the juice. Add water while blending, which will make your work easier. I got around 3-4 cups of sugarcane juice along with the water added. Those who doesn’t have jaljeera powder, can skip this ingredient. Either serve this as juice or freeze it and have as Popsicle.
Other Pop Stick recipes,
- 250 gms Sugarcane Sticks
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp jaljeera powder
- ¼ cup chopped mint leaves
- Please follow the instructions below.
How to prepare Sugarcane Popsicle
- Take a sugarcane stick and scrape the outer skin. Once the outer skin is removed, it will be a easy job to chop them. Break sugarcane into small bits and chop them finely. Grind them in mixer in batches.
- Add little water while grinding to make it smooth. Sieve the juice and similarly extract the juice from remaining sugarcane pieces.
- Finally, filter the extracted juice once again. Add lemon juice, jaljeera powder and chopped mint leaves. Now, add more water if needed and mix everything well.