No Bake Oats & Nuts Balls, a healthy and easy to prepare energy balls made from oats, almonds, apricot, avocado, dates and honey. You can try this balls with any combination of ingredients. To avoid butter, I have used almonds and avocado. Adding avocado is optional. You can either use almond, peanuts or sesame seeds.
Dates & Honey is used as a sweetener. You can also use jaggery / palm jaggery. These healthy can be enjoyed as evening snacks or post workout snacks. If you are looking for some healthy ladoo varieties, then do not forget to check my Collection of more 20 varieties of Ladoo recipes.
Similar healthy ladoo recipes,
- Kamarkat / Coconut Jaggery Balls (Hard Ball Candy)
- Besan Gud Laddu / Besan Jaggery Ladoo
- No Bake Brownie Balls – Healthy Snack for Kids
- Verkadalai Sattu Maavu Ladoo / Peanuts & Health Mix Ladoo
- Ragi & Sesame Seeds Balls
- Jowar Dates Laddu / Cholam Maavu Ladoo
- Poruvalanga / Porivilangai Urundai (Multigrain Ladoo)
- Pearl Millet & Cottage Cheese Ladoo
- Ragi & Coconut Ladoo
Oats, Avocado & Nuts Balls
a healthy and easy to prepare energy balls made from oats, almonds, apricot, avocado, dates and honey.
Author: Preeti Tamilarasan
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 cup Oats
- ½ cup almonds (badam) – unsalted
- ¼ cup mashed avocado
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 7 pitted dates
- 2 tbsp honey
- 4-5 dried apricots
- Please check instructions below for step by step pics..
How to prepare No Bake Energy Balls,
- Dry roast almonds for few seconds and remove from the heat. Allow to cool. Similarly dry roast oats for few seconds and remove from the heat. Grind almonds using food processor or mixer. Grind to coarse powder. Add finely chopped dates to it and blend again. Now, add roasted oats, mashed avocado, apricots and honey.
- Blend it again for few seconds till everything is mixed well. Finally add cocoa powder and blend again to form sticky mass.
- Remove and transfer the mixture to a bowl. Make small balls of the dough. Store them in refrigerator till the balls are set and serve it. You can store it in refrigerator for a week.