Eggless Chocolate Condensed Milk Cake, a chocolatey, moist, dense and fudge cake recipe made with out eggs. Condensed milk can be replaced by brown sugar or jaggery. If you do not have butter scotch nuts, then replace it with chopped almonds. Those who prefer icing or frosting, can try chocolate buttercream. This cake can be had as evening dessert or pack it for kids lunch.
This cake can be either baked or steamed. For steamed version, check my recipe. Some of the cake varieties shared in my blog, Chocolate Beetroot Cake, Chocolate Cherry Bundt Cake, Mango Chocolate Marble Cake, Easy Chocolate Brownies Recipe, Easy Chocolate Brownies Recipe & Apple Butterscotch Nuts Muffin. If you try any of my recipes, do share your feedback.
- ¾ cup (or) 80 gms whole wheat flour
- 1 and ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- ½ cup (or) 75 gms butter
- ½ cup condensed milk
- ¼ cup Nutella
- 1 tbsp milk (or) olive oil
- 2 tbsp crushed butterscotch nuts
- Take a mixing bowl and add butter. Whisk using hand whisk or electric blender till smooth and creamy. Add condensed milk and whisk again. Now, add nutella and 1 tbsp milk. Beat everything well. Keep it aside.
- Sieve wheat flour, baking powder and baking soda. Add cocoa powder to the flour and mix well. Now, add dry mixture to the wet mixture and fold everything well. Add crushed butterscotch nuts to the cake batter and mix well.
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C for 10 mins. Take a greased cake pan and dust with flour. Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 30-35 mins or till cake is done. Transfer cake to a cooling rack. At the time of serving, cut cake into slices and serve.