The Best Indian Style Mutton Keema Recipes, I have compiled a list of 9 mutton keema recipes shared in my blog. It includes biryani, paratha, curry, dry dish, starter and pickle. You can either buy mutton keema from the butcher shop or make it at home by grinding boneless mutton pieces in a mixer for few pulses.
I have shared easy keema recipes which can be also tried during special occasions or festival. My most favorite recipes are Mutton Keema Samosa and Pickle. I learnt both the recipes from my mother. The recipes include both north indian and south indian style preparations.
After getting keema from the shop, make sure to clean it properly and check for the small hairs. Wash them twice before using. After washing, marinate with little turmeric powder and leave for 10 minutes. Wash again and then use for cooking. Keema takes less time to cook when compared to mutton pieces. I have compiled a list of mutton recipes which you can also refer. If you try any of my recipes, do share your feedback with us.
Best Mutton Keema Recipes
- Hyderabadi Mutton Keema Curry Recipe, minced lamb meat curry made in hyderabadi style adding curd, mint and spices. Marinated mutton cooked with onion, mint, garam masala and other spices. Perfect to serve with roti or naan.
- Mutton Keema Paratha, minced lamb meat stuffed indian style flat-bread recipe with step-by-step pictures, spicy and filled with the aroma of mint leaves.
- Mutton Keema Dum Biryani, dum style keema biryani flavored with fresh ground masala and spices mixture. no coconut milk used.
- Keema Stuffed Capsicum, roasted capsicum / bell peppers stuffed with mutton keema masala served as starters or snacks.
- Mutton Keema Samosa, a very popular keema recipe served as starters or snacks, spicy mutton keema masala stuffed inside wheat / maida pastry sheet and then deep fried.
- Keema Kebab, grilled mutton keema kebab perfect for any occasion, keema mixed together with chopped onion, chilies, egg, pepper, cumin, ginger garlic paste and dry mango powder.
- Mutton Keema Pickle, a very simple and easy to prepare south indian style keema pickle which can be preserved for 10 days, served with poori or chapati.
- Mutton Keema Gravy, easy to prepare keema curry prepared using pressure cooker and flavored with garam masala, serve with roti or poori.
- Baked Keema Samosa, a popular indian style snack prepared using wheat flour and mutton keema masala.