Collection of Cutlet Recipes / Tikki Recipes, I have shared 14 varieties of cutlet / tikki recipes in my blog. All the recipes are vegetarian versions except chicken and mutton kebab. Cutlet are usually served with mint chutney or sweet chutney. You can experiment a lot when its about preparing cutlet. I have made cutlet with different ingredients like millets, sweet potato, berry, sprouts, chickpeas, peanut, cabbage, zucchini, etc.
Potato is added in cutlet to hold the shape of patties and also for the delicious taste. To increase the nutritional value, you can replace potato with sweet potato. The taste will not differ much and you would also get satisfied.
You can prepare cutlet for parties or evening snacks or you can also pack it for kids lunch box. They are very filling and you can also make chapati roll with cutlet stuffed inside along with few grated vegetables. Instead of deep frying cutlet, try shallow frying with less oil or simply bake them for health benefits. If you try any of my recipes, then do share your feedback with us. Try these delicious cutlets for iftar menu.
Collection of Cutlet, Kebab Recipes / Tikki Recipes
Veg Cutlet Recipes
- Sweet Potato and Turkey Berry Tikki, sundakkai cutlet, a very healthy and an unusual combination of Turkey Berry and Sweet Potato in cutlet / tikki. easy to prepare and also vegan friendly.
- Zucchini, Paneer & Sweet Potato Cutlet, a healthy trio combo of homemade paneer, zucchini and sweet potatoes flavored with indian spices.
- Baked Paneer Millet Cutlet, a healthy and guilt free cutlet / tikki prepared from paneer, potato and barnyard millet. Deep fry or shallow fry these cutlet or you can also use a paniyaram pan for low fat version.
- Potato, Peanuts & Cabbage Tikki, healthy and interesting combo of potato, peanuts and purple cabbage.
- Coconut Filled Potato Patties, grated coconut and chilies are filled inside potato patties / cutlet and then either deep fried or shallow fried.
- Brahmi Leaves Cutlet, Vallarai Keerai Cutlet / Sakkaravalli Kizhangu Cutlet, learn how to prepare brahmi leaves tikki made from sweet potato, vallarai keerai, besan, poha and mint leaves.
- Potato Tikki, how to prepare aloo tikki at home with step by step photos. The most famous and easy cutlet recipe prepared using mashed potatoes.
- Mixed Vegetables Paneer Cutlet, a very delicious combination of potato, paneer and other vegetables in a cutlet which are crispier outside and softer inside. Try this cutlet with mint coriander chutney or tomato chili sauce.
Cutlets made from Lentils / Legumes
- Hare Chane ke Kebab, a protein rich and healthy green chickpeas kebab to serve with your evening cup of tea. They make a perfect appetizer or evening snacks or you can even pack it for your kids lunch. Replace green chickpeas with white channa or rajma.
- Healthy Moong Sprouts & Sweet Potato Cutlet, a healthy, vegan and protein rich tea time snacks recipe which can be prepared in less than 30 mins. I have added sweet potato instead of potato for more health benefits.
- Spring Onion & Chickpeas Kebab, cooked chickpeas blended together with spring onion and fresh methi leaves, finally combine with besan, haldi, chili powder and coriander powder to make cutlet / kebab.
- Beetroot & Chickpeas Cutlet, grated beet root and cooked channa are combined together with all the basic cutlet making ingredients to form cutlet / patties. give any shape you want to impress your kids.
Non Veg Cutlet Recipes
- Minced chicken cutlets, chicken keema / minced chicken meat combined together with rice flour, maida, corn flour, onion and other spices, then coated with bread crumbs and either deep fried or shallow fried.
- Mutton Keema Kebab, mutton keema / minced lamb meat are combined with onion, green chili, egg, dried mango powder, dried methi leaves and other spices, grilled to perfection.