Ripe Mango Recipes / Easy Indian Mango Recipes, I have a shared a list of 24 ripe mango recipes in this post which I hope you find it useful. If you try any of my recipes, do not forget to share your valuable feedback with us.
There are various recipes which can be tried with ripe indian mangoes like raita, ice cream, jam, halwa, kheer, cake, cookies, muffin, juice / sharbat, etc.. Most of the recipes I have shared are juice / smoothie / sharbat. To make those drinks healthy, use jaggery or raw honey instead of sugar. I have planned to share more mango recipes in my blog, so keep checking this post for future updates.
Collection of Ripe Mango Recipes / Easy Indian Mango Recipes
- Easy Mango Raita, Aam ka Raita, an easy and simple raita recipe made from ripe mangoes. Kids and bachelors can prepare this easy raita.
- Mango Tea Cake, how to make easy mango tea cake with step by step photos. Serve this moist, soft and dense mango cake with a cup of tea or coffee.
- Spicy Mango Chili Jam, a healthy and easy to prepare Jam recipe made with mangoes, jaggery and red chilies. Lemon acts as preservative here. If stored properly in a clean jar, it may last up to 3-4 months.
- No Churn Mango Peanut Butter Ice Cream, an egg-less and no churn mango ice cream variety which is also flavored with peanut butter.
- Homemade Mango Jam, an easy, healthy and yummy jam recipe which is also vegan. I have used the combination of three fruits (Mango, Kiwi & Litchi). Instead of sugar, use palm jaggery. Lemon acts as preservative.
- Wheat, Apple & Mango Bread, egg-less and butter-less bread recipe made from whole wheat flour, mango puree, chopped apple, yogurt, honey, milk and olive oil.
- Mango Nutella Thumbprint Cookies, egg-less mango cookies prepared using all purpose flour / maida and sweetened using sugar and nutella.
- Oats Mango Phirni, indian style healthy oats mango pudding made using semolina and milk.
- Mango Chocolate Marble Cake, egg-less and butter-less chocolate marble cake using fresh mango pulp, yogurt and olive oil.
- Mang Dal Halwa, a very unique combination of moong dal and mangoes went into making this delicious halwa and prepared using 1 tbsp ghee.
- Mango Halwa, an easy to prepare halwa recipe tried using rumani mangoes.
- Mango Kozhukattai, my own creation of kozhukattai, rice balls are stuffed with mango halwa.
- Mango Iced Tea Recipe, a very refreshing and healthy iced tea recipe prepared with mango pulp and black tea. You can also use green tea instead of black tea. For additional flavors, try adding cinnamon, nutmeg or cardamom.
- Mango, Nannari & Passion Fruit Juice, a healthy thirst quencher drink made from ripe mangoes, passion fruit and homemade indian sarsaparilla syrup.
- Coconut Milk & Sabja Seeds Smoothie, very healthy and yummy smoothie prepared with the combination of mango, coconut milk, cardamom, sabja seeds and palm jaggery.
- Mango & Passion Fruit Lassi, passion Fruit is a rich source of vitamins and minerals. It has dietary fiber which helps to reduce cholesterol. I combined passion fruit juice and mango juice along with flax seed-meal.
- Cherry, Mango & Oats Smoothie, try this healthy and filling smoothie for breakfast or snacks with any combination of fruits, you can avoid milk and use water to blend all the ingredients.
- Mango, Mint & Lychee Smoothie, the trio combination of mango, mint and litchi works perfectly in this smoothie recipe, use honey or jaggery instead of sugar for healthy version.
- Mango Nannari Syrup Sharbat, a refreshing and perfect summer coolant prepared using nannari syrup, mint, lemon and mangoes.
- Amla Mango Juice, fresh juice prepared using mangoes and amla, sweetened using sugar. Replace sugar with honey or jaggery to make it healthy.
- Mango Juice – Flavored with Mint & Ginger, perfect thirst quencher to try during summer as it contains mint and ginger.
- Mango Kiwi Juice, another unique combination of mango and kiwi flavored with honey and black salt.
- Masaaledar Aam ki Lassi, masala mango lassi touched with the flavor of jal jeera powder.
- Mango Sharbat, thick and pulpy mango sharbat, easy to prepare and can be made healthy using jaggery syrup instead of sugar syrup.