Collection of Milkmaid / Condensed Milk Recipes, I have shared a list of 19 delicious condensed milk recipes which includes, kheer / payasam varieties, barfi recipes, ladoo, halwa, cake and cookies. If you try any of my recipes, then do share your feedback with us.
Condensed milk are mainly used to prepare sweet / dessert recipes and always substituted for sugar / honey / jaggery. When added in any sweet recipes, they give a rich creamy taste. Condensed milk can be also prepared at home. I shall share the recipe later and update it here.
Collection of Condensed Milk Recipes / Milkmaid Recipes
Kheer / Payasam Recipes
- Broken Wheat Kheer, Godhumai Rava Payasam, a simple yet rich and delicious indian style pudding / kheer prepared from broken wheat and condensed milk. For healthy version, replace condensed milk with palm jaggery.
- Pal Payasam, also known as rice kheer, milk and basmati rice are cooked and garnished with dry fruits and saffron. Left over rice can also be used to prepare this delicious kheer.
- Millet Coconut Kheer, a healthy coconut milk payasam made from foxtail millet / thinai. Try this payasam with any millet variety.
- Sago Kheer, the regular payasam made with sago / javvarisi and grated kheer. Use nylon sago variety to prepare this delicious payasam.
- Carrot Phirni, yummy and delicious carrot kheer prepared using milk, condensed milk, grated carrot, badam powder and roasted rava.
- Dry Fruits Kheer, another payasam variety made super rich and loaded with dry fruits like almond, pista and cashew.
- Strawberry Pista Kulfi, strawberry and pista kulfi flavored with cardamom powder to beat the heat.
- Rose Syrup Pudding, rose syrup flavored pudding made using milk and condensed milk.
Ladoo / Halwa made using Condensed Milk
- Apple Peda, cute little apple shaped peda made of paneer and milkmaid. Apple peda can also be made using milk powder or plain khoya/ mawa.
- Carrot Badam Ladoo, an easy to prepare and delicious ladoo variety made from sweet carrot, condensed milk, almond and pista. Prepared in less than 15 mins. Add mawa / milk solids / khoya for rich texture.
- Chocolate Peda, an easy dessert made using milk, condensed milk, chocolate and milk powder. Its purely a milk sweet that can be prepared in 15-20 mins.
- Besan Mawa Ladoo, an another variety of besan ladoo which is prepared from milk solids / mawa and condensed milk. very easy to prepare and takes 15-20 mins.
- Pumpkin Halwa, an easy and quick dessert made from only 2 main ingredients Pumpkin Puree and Condensed Milk. Taste similar to Milk Peda / Palgova. Prepared in less than 20 mins.
- Coconut Barfi, the famous south indian style thengai barfi prepared using desiccated coconut, condensed milk and ghee.
Cake / Cookies using milkmaid / condensed milk
- Heart Shaped Cake Pops, a very simple cake pops which doesn’t require icing or frosting. The cake crumbs are mixed with condensed milk and formed into rounds balls. Press each ball to form a disc and cut into heart shape using a cookie cutter. Coat the cake pops with cocoa powder and decorate it with your imagination.
- Eggless Chocolate Cake, a chocolaty, moist, dense and fudge cake recipe made with out eggs. Condensed milk can be replaced by brown sugar or jaggery.
- Mawa Cake, an egg-less sponge cake flavored with cardamom, the main ingredients are flour, mawa, condensed milk, butter and milk.
- Steamed Wheat Brownies, an egg-less and butter-less version of Chocolate Brownies which is steamed and not baked. I have used dates syrup as a sweetening agent.
- Condensed Milk Biscuits, rose syrup flavored condensed milk cookies made using maida, milkmaid, butter and baking powder.