Baked Garlic Parmesan Potato, today we will see how to prepare baked garlic parmesan potato wedges at home. This is a very simple and easy to prepare snacks served with mayonnaise or serve with our indian style green chutney.
Take big potatoes and cut into wedges. Marinate with garlic powder, black pepper powder, salt, parmesan cheese and mixed dry herbs. I have also shared the recipe of indian style roasted potatoes in my blog. You can either bake these potato wedges or deep fry them. If you do not like the taste of parmesan cheese, then skip the ingredient. You can also give indian touch to the recipe by adding masala powders like turmeric powder, chili powder or garam masala. Try this baked potato wedges at home and serve as snacks to kids.
Some of the other snack recipes shared in my blog, Homemade French Fries, Baked Keema Samosa, Oven Roasted Potatoes, Baked Paneer Millet Cutlet and Baked Beets Chips. If you try any of my recipes, then do share your feedback with us.
Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges Recipe
- 1 or 2 big potato - cut into wedges
- ½ tbsp garlic powder
- ½ tbsp black pepper powder
- mixed herbs - according to your need
- parmesan cheese - according to your need
- salt to taste
- olive oil
- Take a mixing bowl. Add potato wedges, garlic powder, salt, pepper powder, ½ tbsp parmesan cheese, ½ tbsp mixed dry herbs and drizzle little olive oil.
- Mix well everything. Preheat oven at 220 degree C for 10 minutes. Take a baking tray and place aluminum foil sheet. Place marinated potato wedges and arrange them.
- Keep the tray inside oven and bake at 220 degree C. Set the timer to 10 mins. Once done, turn over the slices and keep for another 10-15 mins.