Mushroom Recipes, a collection of 19 mushroom recipes shared over a period of time in my blog, Mushroom are rich in protein and can be used to prepare many recipes like, pulao / biryani, curry, tikka, soup, fried rice, pasta, etc.. I have almost covered most of the major recipes that can be tried with mushroom. There are many varieties of mushroom. I have tried only button and oyster mushroom, out of which oyster is my favorite.
Collection of 19 Mushroom Recipes
Soup and Starters
- Tandoori Mushroom Tikka, a healthy and protein rich tandoori recipe made from button mushrooms. use homemade tandoori masala to prepare tikka which gives excellent result and fresh flavor.
- Healthy Mushroom Walnut Soup, how to prepare no cream added mushroom walnut soup at home. very easy to prepare and need only few ingredients.
- Mushroom Celery Soup, an easy low calorie soup made from mushroom and celery with no cream, milk or flour added.
- Mushroom Fry, simple indo Chinese style mushroom preparation, serve with fried rice or noodles.
- Mushroom Peas Pulao, easy and delicious matar mushroom pulao recipe prepared using pressure cooker. a very simple and flavorful served with raita or any veg or non veg gravy.
- Burnt Garlic Mushroom Pasta, a creamy pasta recipe made healthy by adding cauliflower to prepare the white sauce.
- Kalan Biryani, how to prepare south indian style oyster mushroom biryani in a clay pot by following steps.
- Mushroom Soya Chunks Fried Rice, a very easy indo-Chinese style fried rice recipe which doesn’t need spring onion or capsicum strips for the extra flavor.
- Achari Mushroom Pulao, Mushroom Peas Pilaf with Pickling Spices, to make it vegan replace curd with lemon juice or dry mango powder / amchur.
- Creamy Vegetable Pasta, creamy and cheesy pasta with vegetables in a wheat flour sauce, shared both stove and baked versions.
- Vegetable Pasta Biryani, a spicy and aromatic biryani made from whole wheat fusilli pasta and combination of vegetables like baby corn, mushroom, beans, carrot and green peas.
- Spinach Mushroom Biryani, a flavorful biryani prepared from Button Mushrooms and Spinach with a touch of fresh Homemade Biryani Masala.
- Mushroom Masala Stuffed Bun, a filling bun, serve it for dinner or enjoy it as an evening snack. To make it more healthy, I have used multi grain flour combination of oats, ragi and bajra.
Mushroom Curry Varieties
- Mushroom Tikka Masala, restaurant style tikka masala recipe, mushroom tikka are cooked in a creamy sauce flavored with indian spices.
- Egg Mushroom Curry, a very easy and delicious curry flavored with garam masala. This curry goes well with roti or any other indian bread variety.
- Mushroom Vindaloo, a very flavorful vegan curry which comes from the Latin Christian Community. It is similar to the Goan Style Vindaloo Curry.
- Mushroom Gravy, a simple and easy mushroom masala serve with roti or any main coarse.
- Pepper Mushroom Masala, south indian style peppery mushroom masala prepared using fresh ground masala (pepper, cumin, fenugreek and pepper).
- Almond Flavored Mushroom Gravy, as the name suggests, creamy mushroom curry prepared in almond poppy seeds sauce.