Millet Noodles, today we will see how to prepare millet vegetable noodles which can be served as evening snacks or dinner to the kids.
You can either use vegetables or egg or non veg to prepare the noodles. This is typically a South Indian style noodles recipe which doesn’t require soya sauce or chili sauce. I bought millet Noodles from an organic store. You can check those in any organic store. Cook the noodles as per the instructions given in the packet and stir fry with vegetables and masala.
Some of the noddle recipes shared in my blog, Chicken Kothu Noodles, Egg Noodles, Veg Hakka Noodles and Instant Rice Vermicelli Idiyappam. If you try any of my recipes, then do share your feedback with us. Please do check our YouTube channel for the recipe videos and subscribe us if you like the recipe.
- 1 packet millet Noodles
- 1 and ½ cup vegetables (carrot, beans and fresh green peas)
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 2 onions - chopped
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 2 stick curry leaves
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- ½ tsp pepper powder
- Please check the instructions below.
How to prepare Millet Vegetables Noodles
- Heat enough water in a vessel and add 1 tsp oil and little bit salt. Once water starts boiling, add noodles and let it cook for 5-10 minutes. Once they are cooked, drain the water completely and transfer noodles to a bowl or plate.
- Now heat 2 tsp coconut oil in a kadhai. Temper mustard seeds and curry leaves. Add chopped onions and sauté a while. Now add vegetables and ginger garlic paste. Stir well.
- Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, hing, cumin powder, pepper powder, coriander powder and salt to taste. Stir everything. Add 1 cup water and cook it covered for 8-10 minutes. Now add noodles and stir everything. Mix all and cook for 2 minutes. Serve warm.
Recipe Source :